Friday, October 10, 2008

Hanging out with my family. Good times. The boys are into the New Kids on The Block. Like I was 15-20 years ago. It's so cool. Them singing and dancing to my all time favorite band back together. And it's something they will always remember about me. I always talk to them about my favorite stuff. And all the things each one of them have in common with me. I quiz them on occasion so they never forget. I still remind Brandon, 17 tomorrow of his childhood. There were a lot more good times, that he needs to be reminded of, he's a negative teen-ager. I need to stay positive with him, all of them.

1 comment:

Oma aka Meme said...

good to see you writing and yes kids do make our life all the more sweeter- have a good week end and looking forward to following your blog- Hugs from Meme