Monday, April 20, 2009

I HAVE COME THROUGH SURGERY WITH FLYING COLORS.
NODES WERE NEGATIVE. YIPPY!!!!!!!!
I FEEL LIKE MY BATTLE IS WON. JUST WAITING ON PATH REPORT.
IF THAT COMES BACK CLEAN, I START RADIATION AND LIVING MY LIFE AGAIN.
I LOST THIS WHOLE WINTER, BETTER WINTER THAN SUMMER. AND, OF COARSE, I KNOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.

I am actually feeling like my old self again. I can't wait to go camping, to parks, exploring with the kids. Put my hair in a ponytail. lol
Spending time with the family without the though of cancer always being on my mind, even though they don't know it. I do.
I know I will still think about it. I will do everything my onc. tells me to do: follow up, etc.
I think I might take up swimming. The High School has open swim starting at 5:00 a.m. I could be home in time to get everyone off to school.
I'm going to take on-line classes and get a degree. Maybe in the criminal law field, I've been interested in detective work for a while. I don't know how demanding that is here. I feel like a kid who is trying to decide what to be when I grow up. The skies the limit.
God bless all.

No comments: